|A. Ownership of Pets
No animals of any kind other than common household pets may be raised, bred or kept in any Unit or the Common Elements.
• Each pet kept in a dwelling unit must be licensed and immunized to the extent required by state or local law. The pet must be restrained while in any common area of the community.
B. Number and Size of Pets
• A maximum of (2) cats or dogs may be kept in any Unit.
• No pet may exceed 30 pounds in weight.
• Any pet other than a cat or dog must be kept in a cage when in a dwelling unit.
C. Pet Registration
• The Association has the right to make all pets residing at the building be registered with Management and provide certifications of inoculations.
D. Pet Living Conditions
• Pet caregiver shall be responsible for proper care, including not limited to flea control, yearly inoculations (certifications of which must be provided to the management company), and compliance with all applicable state and federal statues, City ordinances and the Declaration governing Sobu Flats Condominium Association, Inc.
• Pet caregiver shall keep the unit free of pet odors, insect infestation, waste & litter and maintain the unit in sanitary condition at all times.
• Dogs and cats shall wear a collar with a tag identifying the pet and its owner, with name, address and telephone number. This tag shall be required in addition to license, rabies vaccination and any other tag required by law.
E. Pet Restraints
Pets must be attended by their owner and under the restraint of a leash at all times when not in the dwelling unit.
•Pets are not allowed in any common areas unless entering or exiting the dwelling unit.
F. Disposal of Pet Wastes
• Each pet owner is responsible for the immediate removal of all pet waste in a sanitary manner. Disposal must be in waterproof containers to avoid leakage and odor. Waste stations are provided at the rear of the community.
•Pet caregivers shall refrain from allowing their pets to defecate and urinate at the entry doors, sidewalks and flower beds. Violators shall be fined $25.00 per occurrence.
•Pet owners who fail to remove pet waste will be charged a cleanup fee of $25.00 per occurrence.
G. Pet Behavior
•Each pet owner is responsible for the behavior of his/her pet and must control behavior such as noisiness to ensure the peaceful enjoyment of the premises.
•Pets which endanger health, make objectionable noise, or constitute a nuisance or inconvenience to other Unit owners or occupants must be removed by their owner upon the request of the Board.
This web site is a service of Community Management Associates